March 16, 2020 - GWRC Agenda
Date: Monday, March 16, 2020
Time: 6:00 p.m.
Location: 406 Princess Anne Street, Fredericksburg, Virginia
Instructions for Remote Participation
We are encouraging the public to join the March 16 GWRC Board meeting remotely. You can either join from your computer or by calling in.
To join online through GoToConnect from your computer, click the following link (you must use the Google Chrome browser for this option): https://my.jive.com/meet/154160605
The online option will allow you to see real-time video of those in the room as well as everything that we pull up on the screen. When you join, please include your name and affiliation, if applicable, for the record.
To dial in using your phone, please use the following:
Dial-In: +1 (669) 224-3319
Access Code: 154-160-605
You can also join both through your computer and by phone if your computer does not have a microphone.
If you provide a public comment during the meeting, please be sure to send your name and contact information to email@example.com so that we may ensure it is part of the official record and respond to you accordingly. We will also use contact information to send public participants a FOIA required Electronic Meetings Public Comment Form.
1. Call GWRC Meeting to Order – Chairman Tim McLaughlin
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call and Determination of Quorum – Dr. Linda Millsaps, Executive Director
4. Approval of the GWRC Agenda (ACTION ITEM)
a. Resolution 20-07: GWRC Remote Participation Policy (ACTION ITEM)
b. Presentation: COVID-19 Update – Wendi Lane, Local Health Emergency Coordinator, and Allison Balmes-John, Population Health Coordinator, Rappahannock Area Health District
5. Approval of Minutes of February 24, 2020 GWRC Meeting (ACTION ITEM)
6. Public Involvement – Comments and questions from members of the public are welcome at this time.
7. Financial Report – Michele Dooling, Director of Finance & Personnel
a. FY21 Budget Process
8. Presentation: 2020 Census Update – Janel Donohue, Chair of Regional Complete Count Committee and President, Rappahannock United Way
9. Presentation: Continuum of Care Update and Grant Application – Samantha Shoukas, MSW, Continuum of Care Coordinator
10. New Business
a. Rural Work Plan
i. FY20 Rural Work Plan Update – Adam Hager, Transportation Planner
ii. FY21 Rural Work Plan Discussion – Adam Hager and Dr. Linda Millsaps
11. Old Business
a. Resolution 20-06: Amending the Approved GWRC Round 4 SMART SCALE Project Pre-Applications (ACTION ITEM) – Adam Hager and Jason Towery, PE, Director of Public Works, Stafford County
b. 5307 Funding Update – Dr. Linda Millsaps
c. Transportation Planning Board (TPB)/Stafford/FAMPO MOU Status Update – Dr. Linda Millsaps
d. Executive Director’s Report – Dr. Linda Millsaps
i. Grants Update
ii. Staffing Update
12. Adjourn GWRC Meeting (Next Meeting: April 20, 2020)
All GWRC Board members are invited to attend the opening of the FAMPO Policy Committee meeting to hear a presentation from Eldon James on recent legislative changes impacting transportation funds and options.
To access files that have a “.pdf” extension, you will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. This software may be downloaded free from the Adobe website. Instructions will be provided during the download process.