November 18, 2019 - GWRC Agenda
Date: Monday, November 18, 2019
Time: 6:00 p.m.
Location: 406 Princess Anne Street, Fredericksburg, Virginia
1. Call GWRC Meeting to Order – Chairman Tim McLaughlin
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Determination of Quorum – Dr. Linda Millsaps, Executive Director
4. Approval of the GWRC Agenda (ACTION ITEM)
5. Approval of Minutes of October 21, 2019 GWRC Meeting (ACTION ITEM)
6. Public Involvement – Comments and questions from members of the public are welcome at this time.
7. Financial Report – Michele Dooling
8. Presentation: GWRC Annual Audit – Michael D. Aukamp, CPA, Dunham, Aukamp & Rhodes, PLC.
9. Presentation: Local Emergency Planning Committee – Matthew Embry, Chair and Spotsylvania County Division Chief, Emergency Management and Logistics
10. Old Business
a. Legislative Agenda Approval (ACTION ITEM) – Mr. Eldon James
b. Executive Director’s Report – Dr. Linda Millsaps
i. Grants Update
ii. Staffing Update
1. FAMPO Staffing – Dr. Linda Millsaps and Matt Kelly, FAMPO Policy Committee Chair
2. GWRC Staff Activities
3. GWRC Open House
11. New Business
a. 2020 Meeting Schedule Approval (ACTION ITEM)
12. Presentation: 2019 Fredericksburg Region Commuter Workforce Study (FAMPO Policy Committee is invited to attend.) – Dr. Lance Gentry, Center for Business Research, University of Mary Washington
13. Additional Items of Interest
14. Adjourn GWRC Meeting (Next Meeting: January 27, 2020)
GWRC/FAMPO Holiday Open House: December 16, 2019 – 5:00 to 7:00 pm
To access files that have a “.pdf” extension, you will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. This software may be downloaded free from the Adobe website. Instructions will be provided during the download process.