September 18, 2017 - GWRC Agenda
GWRC Commission Meeting
Date: Monday, September 18, 2017
Time: 6:00 p.m.
Location: 406 Princess Anne Street, Fredericksburg, Virginia
1. Call GWRC Meeting to Order – Chairman Matthew Kelly
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Determination of Quorum – Executive Director Tim Ware
4. Approval of GWRC Agenda (ACTION ITEM)
5. Approval of Minutes of GWRC Meeting of August 21, 2017 (ACTION ITEM)
6. Public Involvement
Comments and questions from members of the public are welcome at this time.
8. Executive Director’s Report
9. Old Business
a.) Regional Legislative Agenda – Mr. Eldon James
10. New Business
a.) Approval of Resolution No. 18-01, Authorizing Staff to Issue a Request for Proposals to Hire On-Call General Planning Services Consultant(s) – Mr. Tim Ware
b.) Alice Project – Ms. Sarah Walsh and Ms. Janel Donohue
c.) Opioid Issue Update – Ms. Donna Krauss
d.) DC2RVA Update – Mr. Paul Agnello
Draft Environmental Impact Statement (EIS)
e.) Other New Business (if any)
11. Adjourn/Next GWRC Meeting: October 16, 2017
To access files that have a “.pdf” extension, you will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. This software may be downloaded free from the Adobe website. Instructions will be provided during the download process.